One of the most important modules we have developed, Abandoned Cart Reminder is already responsible for the recovery of tens of thousands of dollars for the clients who bought it. For a single client, in the last twelve months, Abandoned Cart Reminder recover 201 transactions generating $19,074. Shopping cart abandonment can mean the difference between profitability and loss.
Click here for a real Google Analytics print screen.
Industry research shows up to 75 percent of shoppers abandon their online shopping carts before completing the checkout process. That’s why shopping cart abandonment is a significant problem.
A simple reminder can increase your sales, and Abandoned Cart Reminder helps to accomplish this by sending abandoned carts alerts automatically. After been installed, It will take a few minutes to set it up and after that it will automatically dispatch the email reminders according to your settings. Alerts will be sent with a delay that you set (we recommend 1-2 days to avoid being obtrusive).
List of features:
- Works even with UNREGISTERED customers
- Sends email alerts to prospective customers
- Enables customers to recover their carts with just one click;
- Automatically logs in registered customers
- Stop alerts when a customer makes a purchase
- Enables Admin to recover their carts with just one click for phone ordering
- Enables Admin to delete alerts;
- Provides Admin an editable language variable for reminders;
- Allows Admin to configure the delay period between the abandonment and reminder;
- Enables Admin to setup unlimited reminders and to choose when a cart can be considered abandoned for good and deleted
- Shows the history of sent reminders and allows to delete them;
Free Lifetime X-Cart Modules and Add-ons Updates
Cart on Steroids.com offer free upgrades of X-Cart modules and add-ons, limited to the product version branch. It means, that buying a product version N.x gives right to receive free lifetime updates for the version brunch N. (N.x, N.x.x).
Click here for more details about
"Abandoned Cart Reminder"