Sell on the world’s largest online marketplace by creating listings for your products or linking your existing listings to X-Cart. With the Amazon Feeds module, you can manage your Amazon inventory and fulfill Amazon orders from the comfort of X-Cart.
- List your products on Amazon and sync your Amazon and X-Cart catalogs
Product title, image, description, quantity in stock, price, product variants and attributes. Updates to products in X-Cart catalog will apply to these products on Amazon.
- Amazon settings on 3 levels
You can set a default option, as well as improve product mapping by specifying it on the category and even product level.
- Manage your Amazon orders in X-Cart admin backend
Export orders from Amazon and import them into your X-Cart store. Total, subtotal, tax and shipping cost are imported. Change the order status to "Shipped" and assign the tracking number in X-Cart, and see the order updated on Amazon accordingly.
- Automatic data sync is supported
You can update your products and import orders from Amazon by cron.
- User profiles are imported too
Customer's name and address from Amazon will be available in X-Cart admin backend.
- You can connect your store to any Amazon site and sync your products with several Amazon sites at a time
Why use Amazon as an additional sales channel?
- Gain new sales and loyal customers
In the U.S. alone, Amazon has over 150 million unique visitors monthly. Customers know and trust it. This is where they will buy your products if they don't know about your store yet;
- Let Amazon fulfill your orders for you
Amazon can pick, pack, and ship your products and take care of customer service and returns for you;
- Promote and grow your business
Amazon has already taken care of various marketing tools to help you promote your products and increase sales.
The add-on does not sync orders details via X-Cart and Amazon store.
Check out our guide to find out how to sell on Amazon the right way.