4500+ INSTALLED ... MOST SELECTED & COST EFFECTIVE X-CART BLOG PLUGIN
Blog Module for X-Cart allows website builders to filter and display content in the most impressive manner. This module shows posts by content type, subject, date, author, etc. It can easily be integrated with your X-Cart store, to publish posts at multiple locations on your site.
With this module, user does not have to generate a URL/path for a blog as it is created automatically. Publishers can also add different tags in the blog to navigate any type of content with ease. Installing Blog - X-Cart Module will open unlimited opportunities for X-Cart users and bring more business at their doorsteps.
How it Works?
First of all, an X-Cart store owner has to install this module following our User Guide. In order to install the module, you have to log into admin Panel and then, Navigate to Modules >> Installed Modules. Now, you should scroll downwards to locate ‘Blog’ module add-on and click on ‘install’ link, and then ‘enable’ link.
Now you can publish the blog post, for that you may enter all the required details, including blog-title, tags, categories, etc. and click the 'submit' button to save the details. The published blog will appear on the homepage, blog-listing page, product page, etc., according to the specified parameters. The module allows you to add description for blog-list page and provides four options to display all-ready added blogs on your store front-end.
- Back-end manageable.
- Add New Blog from store back-end.
- Allows reader to add comment and show it after being approved by administrator.
- Add Categories of Blog from back-end.
- Displays single blog on multiple pages.
- Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pintreast etc. social sites sharing facility.
- Load More button.
- Having four different options, i.e. Home Page, Category List Pages, Product Detail Page, & Static Pages to display added blogs.
- Completely responsive.
- Manage Number of blogs from back-end setting to display Blog section on Home page and Blog List page.
- Allows to add Meta title, description and tags for Blog List Page.
- and many more...
Is my current store theme supported?
We did our best to make blog module with the most themes out of the box. Nevertheless, some themes will require additional settings. If the blog module will not display properly after installation please contact our support staff and we'll do our best to make our blog module work on your x-cart Store.
Version 184.108.40.206 released!
Release 220.127.116.11, provides following improvements:
You can now set blog header Image. Blog listing now display with image and also recent blog post display with Image.