Swipezoom is a full-stack payments and logistics solution that enables you to sell and ship to customers in 238 countries and territories.
No more banks, payment gateways or courier companies to deal with!
Regardless of the size of your business, Swipezoom makes it as simple to sell and ship internationally, as it is to your domestic customers.
Note: Swipezoom can be configured as a logistics solution, a payment solution or both combined.
Global Payment Processing
- PCI compliant payment processing
- Process payments in 108 currencies, and get settled in your own
- Accept 18 different payment methods on your website
- 100% fraud protection guarantee
- Free refunds
Global Logistics Fulfillment
- Local address formats and validation for 238 countries and territories
- Provide a guaranteed landed cost at checkout (including duties & taxes)
- Cost-effective trackable door-to-door international shipping
- Personalized customer alert emails
- Automated 'best fit' packing instructions (SKU to box mapping)
- Pre-filled customs compliant documents, declarations and shipping labels
- Automated courier pickups
- Real-time shipment tracking
- Simple return/refund processing
All order processing and back-office functions can be performed on the OMS web portal.
Globalize Your Brand
Swipezoom transforms you into a global brand instantly – enabling you to accept cross border payments from, and ship to, customers all over the world – without risk, investment, delay or disruption.
Swipezoom seamlessly converts your existing store, warehouse or depot into a global fulfillment center immediately. Orders are picked up at your back door and shipped directly to your international customer’s front door, without being ‘processed’ at a 3rd party shipping hub.
Keep 100% Control
As a brand, you remain in control of the transaction, user experience, customer service and data for all your international orders, in real time – just like you are with your domestic orders.
No Software To Install
Swipezoom is a web-based SaaS solution, which means there is no software to install, no backups and data is accessible to you 24/7.
So, when are you going global?