This module implements two ways to communicate with USPS API to retrieve shipping rates:
Direct connection with USPS Web Tools Ecommerce APIs to retrieve the list of available U.S.P.S. delivery methods and calculate the rates charged for shipping ordered items to international customers and customers within the United States.
The module calculates rates for orders shipped from the United States only. You just need to enter your USPS credentials to start using it.
2) USPS via Pitney Bowes API (since X-Cart 5.3.3 released)
Consumers don’t care that shipping is complex, but they do care about receiving their shipments on time and as promised. Pitney Bowes helps you solve complex shipping issues simply and efficiently. The X-Cart Pitney Bowes module brings competitive, discounted USPS pricing (savings up to 20% on retail USPS rates and up to 49% on the other major carriers) to you and your customers. Print shipping labels with ease and track USPS shipments from origin to delivery with Pitney Bowes and X-Cart.
- Prepare and print labels for USPS Domestic and International shipments
- Ensure that packages reach their intended destinations with automatic address verification
- Explore available USPS shipping services identifying cost and estimated delivery time
- Create daily shipping manifests to speed carrier processing
- Manage refunds and cancellations
- Receive Discounted USPS Rates
Pitney Bowes has processed millions of ecommerce parcels and billions of postage dollars with reliability, speed and accuracy.
Get Started with Pitney Bowes Today
Pitney Bowes Subscription Required - $15.95/month