This module connects X-Cart with X-Cart Payments, a PA-DSS payment module for PCI compliant credit card processing in your shop. X-Cart 5 users get this module built-in and upgrades are easy. Users of old X-Cart 4 versions may need to update X-Payments connector module manually (see this blog post) in order to be able to use latest X-Payments versions.
Special offer for X-Cart 4 users:
we will update your X-Payments connector module free of charge for you if you buy a new subscription for X-Payments Hosted service
If you can answer “yes” to any of the following, X-Cart Payments just may be the solution you’ve been searching for!
- Need to accept credit cards on your website and still be PCI compliant?
- Sell services where the final price is defined after the service has been rendered?
- Receive phone calls from returning customers who want to place a new order and charge a credit card on file?
- Want to make repeat orders easy for your numerous returning customers?
- Sell subscriptions for products or services you deliver to customers periodically?
X-Payments integrates with over 40 payment providers including but not limited to:
- Authorize.Net AIM/CIM
- Chase Paymentech
- Moneris (former eSelect)
- First Data
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Sage Pay
- WorldPay and many others
Screen credit card transactions for online fraud with help of Signifyd, Kount, NoFraud or using X-Cart's AntiFraud service.
X-Cart 5 & X-Payments overview
PCI compliant credit card saving in your shop
X-Cart 5 Advanced Order Management and X-Payments